“Look for the helpers.”
― Fred Rogers
My current calling is to help broadcast the voices and the work of the way-showers.
And thus, I am so pleased to offer you the Cradle Conversations.
The Cradle Conversations are designed to help ground, connect and inspire you.
For each one, I will be calling into conversation a way-shower, someone I have found to be out ahead saying, "Even though we've never been here before, this isn't new. There are paths forward."
These conversations are designed to help create a regular, rhythmic container for anyone who wants to come along.
These conversations will be initially posted on Facebook via YouTube. My intention is to host two conversations a week. Each conversation lasts between 20-35 minutes.
In addition to having these Cradle Conversations as a free and accessible Facebook offering, I will be embedding them into the Cradle Community for further discussion.
The conversation will have 5 questions:
- The guest will answer the question, "What cradles you?"
- In what ways do you rock the cradle?
- Do you have a cradle to offer?
- What can you offer our community as we become more skilled at rocking the cradle?
- Do you have a blessing, vision or hope for the collective?
Here are some of the Cradle participants thus far: